Let me tell you a little secret:
My work isn’t just about what you eat.
It’s about your heart. It’s about your spirit. It’s about world peace.
I believe that eating well is an act of service & love. Why?
Because you are a single, precious piece of a global whole.
When you are healthy, happy, creative & focused, it doesn’t just affect your life and your circle of family & friends — it impacts the whole world.
My job is to help you evolve into a new way of living & eating — where every plate carries our planet a little bit closer to peace.
Believe me, I understand: making changes to your diet can be incredibly hard, even when your heart is in the right place.
But that’s why I’m here — to guide you, support you, and hold you to your highest intentions.
Every meal. Every day. Until your new habits feel completely natural.
Nourish Yourself, Nourish the World
Sign up for quizzes, shopping lists & raw vegan recipes
inspired by international travels. (Saffron risotto, anyone?)
5 (big) reasons to work with me:
1. I never, ever stop learning. I started experimenting with vegetarian & plant-based food when I was 15 years old — and I haven’t stopped studying, since then. I’ve studied super food nutrition, Ayurvedic science, Chinese tonic herbalism, Amazonian herbalism, crystal and Zero-point energy healing and vegan and raw nutrition at some of top institutes in the world.
For the past 10 years, Gabriel Cousens, M.D M.D(H) D.D. — the bestselling author of Conscious Eating, Spiritual Nutrition and There Is A Cure For Diabetes — has been my personal mentor & teacher.
I’m constantly adding new tools & techniques to my repertoire.
And everything I learn, I bring to you — in service of your evolution.
2. I know your pain. As a teenager & college student, I watched my weight swing in every direction. I lost my father to diabetes. I’ve witnessed several of my closest family members struggle with obesity, pre diabetes, chronic digestive disorders, cystitis, depression, ADHD and other forms of “dis-ease” — and come through the other side, just by addressing basic nutritional deficiencies.
I’ve seen & experienced what can happen when we eat without intention.
And I’m committed to freeing you from that cycle. For good.
3. I can coach you in three languages. I’m fluent in English, Spanish and Spanglish. 😉
4. I love, love, love to eat … and my food loves me back. I spend hundreds of hours every year in my kitchen creating beautiful, scientifically-grounded recipes to fit my clients’ diverse tastes + nutritional needs.
My healing recipes has been featured in bestselling books, and translated into multiple languages.
5. I won’t let you fall. Not many counselors will text their clients at 8am in the morning to make sure you’re preparing a nutrient-dense breakfast — and send you a wake-up mantra to brighten your day. I will.
Because your health is that important — to me, and the world.
Love, peace & vegetables,